The security of Android smartphones and tablets play a very important role in the present era, where every user keeps their personal information on their mobile phone. To secure your android smartphone or tab I think you should apply any pattern, pin or password. After adding some security you can leave your phone anywhere else, where unknown person unlocks your security code. If anyone successfully unlocked your phone then you phone data may lose and you can’t catch it. So today we have come with the application HiddenEye. If anyone trying to unlock your phone then you camera automatically capture a picture of unknown person either it is you or other.
The best features of the app, it capture picture will be saved on application record, so catch an unknown person by viewing pictures in history. The app allow you to show intruders on unlock. If you don’t show this option then the captured picture not shows after unlocking. One more feature which you can use: if you can show sound alarm after 3 attempts, then the phone play the alarm if some trying 3 times to unlock your phone. Also, you can also allow notification bar: where notification show if someone fails to unlock your security in first chance.
How to use:
- First of all, download the app and install it on your phone from our site.
- If a file is not installed and show the error of block setting then tap on setting -> security setting -> check the unknown sources button.
- After installation in home screen shortcut of HiddenEye will be shown.
- Click on the shortcut and open the app.
- Now activate security status.
- In case you are going to uninstalling then first deactivate security status.
HiddenEye app APK file is given below of page, you can get it right away from here without paying any single penny and monitor screen-unlock attempts. Hope the link is working, and if not working than mention your issues.
Name of file: HiddenEye
Production of: Midas Ensemble Technologies
Current version: 1.5
Android required: 2.3+
- Download >>>HiddenEye